1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle bay Logic

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nosesabe, 28 Apr 2018.

Tags:
  1. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

I can imagine the conversation:

Dev 1: Mmm we have a problem, now some players go from guild to guild just to collect the tokens, we have to do something to stop this...

Dev 2: I know, let’s not allow players to collect the tokens unless they were the hole week in the guild war.

Dev 1: Good idea!

Dev 3 (from the back): but how about those players who change guild but don’t want to take advantage of the new guild?

Dev 1-2: Yeh well forget them, its already programmed this way

And that’s how we end up with this:
    F538CCA1-F85E-47AB-8398-C4709CC5FAEC.jpeg

85.000 of contribution but hey...

9A7E95DE-38CA-43E1-8046-B14D52EFDB12.jpeg

You joined your new guild 5 minutes after the new round started...

There are some really simple and logic problems in bb that I don’t understand how is it posible that it takes so long to fix them.

Last edited by a moderator: 30 Apr 2018
  2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

It is how it is. Everyone knows the rules so I think it's your own fault if you are late from the rivalry start. That same thing has literally happened to me more than once but weirdly I never felt I would come over to forums and rant about it. You are still eligible for all the tokens from completing the quests so 42k win bonus alone shouldn't be too big deal.

A55A51N and SCOOTY PUFF Jr like this.
  3. nosesabe

All the post it’s written in a ironic way... I’m not talking about what is it, I’m talking about what it should be. And yes, I come to the forum with the hope that things can change for good

4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Is there a surefire way to tell who is exploiting this and who isn’t?

Did you know the consequences before you left your previous guild and joined this one?

Why didn’t you leave before the rivalry started?

You got all of the quest rewards though.

5. nosesabe

Yes there is, set a minimum contribution in this situations, that way even if they go from guild to guild it would be fair because they helped the guild.

Yes I knew the consequences, but I changed to a better guild and I expect it to be worth it, which doesn’t mean this isn’t wrong.

It’s about what we players won’t get even tho we deserve it (if we controbuted enough).

6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Minimum contribution could still be exploited probably. I think it could be better than the current solution though. If there’s a way to exploit something, gamers will find it.

Rainbow Warrior and TheFixer27 like this.
  7. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

An option which ask you to participate in rivalry would be great..Once the player participate in rivalry that week in that particular guild,the rivalry rewards from other guilds will be locked.This should be implemented every week when rivalry starts so the player doesn't suffer for rivalry rewards loss while changing the guild.He/she should be Rivalry contestants only when he/she opt in(every week)

Another obvious solution would be rivalry break of 24 hrs, allowing players to switch guild.

8. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Blame the people that insisted on abusing the system, if everyone played fair we wouldnt have those restrictions.

9. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

It's punishment for not knowing the difference between 'too' and 'to'

Kitterini and Help I Cant Swim like this.
  10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

nazi.png