1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay Is Starting To Feel Redundant!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jenarall, 26 Nov 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

Like the title said, the events are boring and grindy, the forums has become negative because of the mismanagement, and for whatever reason, even though we cry and beg for it the Dev's presence on the forums, though needed, is never tendered to.
    This defintely does not feel like anything remotely close to the Battle Bay i started out playing.

What Happened??

2. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

Life? Maybe? Maybe not?

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

My guess is two things: Devs have moved on, new product team moved in... and new product team lacks understanding of what made Battle Bay the awesome game that it is.

HappyUnicorn789 and RACK STAR like this.
  4. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I dunno, something in the air is giving me a bad feeling. But I'm still gonna play for as long as I can.

5. RACK STAR

RACK STAR Member

Lots of weird going on. I would have pulled out my credit card and dropped 1G if I felt the game was more solid...but I don't support games that give a gambling feel with no guaranteed reward. Current event system. And I don't spend on games that take items earned and wipe em out every 2 days. Again current reward system. I know many players who aren't spending anymore. All of us have already spent 2k or more to this point. Each. Wallets are shut. Give us a reason thru game mechanics and rewards to open $$$ again.
    Feeling iffy about this game again.

6. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Just play for fun and amusement. Dont lose sleep over it. There are a lot of examples where games give these massive "THE NEXT LEVEL COMPETITIVE MLG MILLION DOLLAR ESPORT MOBILE APP WITH YOUR FREE TICKET TO BECOME A HOLLYWOOD STAR" promises to generate all the buzz, collect required revenue and then get abandoned. Mobile Games are all pump n dump and Battle bay is in dump phase.

Sidd gamer likes this.