1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay Discord Server

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Atticah, 16 May 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atticah

Atticah New Member

Since there hasn't been any discord servers dedicated to Battle Bay I'd figure I would create one. (Currently in the progress of making it "Fancy")

Here's the link
    https://discord.gg/qHG4GHt

rlxgenerate likes this.
  2. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Thanks for making it. Hopefully it won't get flooded with too much spam.

3. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    There is already 2 i know of this is the 3rd.

The discord im in for battle bay has 3 official rovio team members

4. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Well I joined this one and hopefully it'll bring another element to the game that it doesn't have in order to actually try to develop tactics to win...I'm tired of hanging around 53-55% win rate.

5. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Don't join it, it's not Official. The guy won't shut it down now even despite knowing that an Official Discord server exists (blessed by Rovio).

Here's the official Discord where Zeus & Miika are there.
    https://discord.gg/p7ghBuu

CrizR and Razerx100 like this.
  6. Narie

Narie New Member

Blessed by Rovio? So you mean they are sponsored by Rovio? Also there are two "Official" servers and how official is it? And why aren't they shut down? Honestly it looks as if you are just salty there are other servers aside from yours :)

7. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Yep, Rovio doesn't run it, they chose to allow the collective to run it. It's official because it actually has members from Rovio and they read and follow the server. Secondly, it's not my discord server and the only person that's salty is the one started this thread.

The 2 other official are self proclaimed. Enough said.

8. Narie

Narie New Member

So what you are basically claiming is that Rovio does not own nor run that server. It is only "official" because it just so happens that some Rovio members who play the game is in the server. Clearly from how defensive you sound, you are the salty one. If it is so official as you proclaim, why is it not placed as the official admin post? The one who started this thread did not see a discord server thus making one. So tell me is that salty? & where is this official discord for the newbies to find? Or do you stay on these pages to continuessly spam the discord link?

Kakashi911 likes this.
  9. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

sigh, you're taking this way too far.

First of all, Atticah created his Discord server without searching out an existing one. It's already been posted here, and several other places including "Reddit" https://www.reddit.com/r/battlebay/ See right navigation, scroll down to the link section. I've been posting the proper link to prevent users going to the wrong place by FALSE redirection (of this thread).

It's as OFFICIAL as it will EVER get. As Rovio was given the chance to moderate and take over the Discord Server, however Zeus was fine the way it was. Out of all the Discord Servers, this also has the MOST members.
    HEre's proof of Zeus being online on the Discord Server.
    [​IMG]
    And what he posted:
    [​IMG]

As for salty, I'm not and it seems you've increased in salinity after being involved in this thread.

10. Narie

Narie New Member

First of all, you are falsely claiming Atticah did not search through the forum for a discord link. Second, do you expect players to go through pages of thread posts to find that link? Third, Zeus is an unknown to me so his association in this matter is irrelevant to me and those who do not know him. Additionally, the AMOUNT of memebers in that server is also irrelevant. Does number mean it is better? No. Salinity? Please excuse yourself, as I am clearly the voice of opposition to your defensive posts around here. "Posting link to prevent users from going to the wrong place by false redirection (of this thread)." - A clear cut defensive, narrow-minded, bigot statement. You make it sound as if you are bringing heroic justice. As posted by Atticah, "since there isnt a battle bay discord server i figure i would make one." To anyone with the right mind he is speaking from not knowing the existence of an "OFFICIAL" server, thus making one for players to help one another in goodwill, AND has rectified the thread title. Yet, here you are spewing accusations that he made it to falsely redirect people from YOUR beloved server. To add, you popped into that server and said " this isnt the official server blah blah blah" then leave and THEN come back to spew more, shows just how salty and personal you are taking it. So please, if you so like for your beloved server to remain the top, write a strongly worded letter to Rovio & Discord for them to take any Battle Bay servers off because you must keep yours official <3.

Excism likes this.
  11. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    Let's keep the discussion civil people. If you wish to argue, PMs would be a much better way.

Kakashi911 likes this.
  12. Albzi

Albzi New Member

Zeus that was your chance to say what discord server to join and nip this is the bud.

We already have an official discord (the one D3X speaks of) and have members and discord guilds in game. Join that one

13. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    We don't have an official discord ran by us, hence all discords are community run and we aren't singling out any as official. Of course if one gains more traction than any others, i expect the masses to flock to it, but that doesn't make it official.

Excism likes this.
  14. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Blah blah blah wall of freaking text of accusations to try and bully people with fancy words like bigotry and rectify, yet don't care who Zeus is and using cheesy terms like salty and to accuse me of purposingly coming back(because of you.. Narie the Arguer with 3 posts and all here).. Stop repeating yourself and move along lady! It isn't my server! wow, such cheese.

Last edited: 17 May 2017
    Kakashi911 likes this.
  15. Kakashi911

Kakashi911 New Member

Professional Memer
    To each their own no?

16. Atticah

Atticah New Member

D3X maybe you should shut up already. The only person complaining is you and only you.

17. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Cry, Boohoo. :confused: Love how you banned me from it too and not allowing me to redirect the sorry souls in there that think it's Official. It's alright you can run your so called Atticah Battle Bay discord server and pretend its official. I honestly don't care, like literally don't care, and an utter big waste of time.

18. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

This thread became incredibly venemous over something so small and insignificant. Much wow internet. You never cease to entertain me ;)

D3X likes this.
  19. Narie

Narie New Member

Sorry for being more highly educated than you. It's great when someone uses "boohoo, crybaby" very childish non? Accuse you if coming back to this thread? Please. Have you even read what was written properly? The only one throwing accusations are you child. And yes I don't know who Zeus is because i am new to this game but now i do. Does it change my opinion that everyone has the right to make a server? No. Maybe put it in that insanely small pea sized brain of yours that some people do not wish to go into a server packed with people where your posts can be swallowed up. So shut your trap and move along because now that you have been called out for your BS, you are now resorting to petty childish remarks.

20. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Look in the mirror! :eek: For the amount of posts you made and how much of a newbie you are in this game, you're throwing quite a bit of words. Fire perhaps, where that fire is coming from? No idea, perhaps some personal or physical state of body that's fueling it. Among the 4 precious posts, and all of them are quite irrelevant. I'm sorry, but you can sure make a case of what really isn't a case, but you get insulted real quick and start making assumptions. It's great that you can tell how much education and how old, and how big my head organ is from the tiny number of interactions and posts on this forum with me.

Thanks for getting real personal and attacking me!

The only petty remarks are yours. As far as I know, "cry, and boo hoo" are simply reactions and emotions, no different from emoticons, not insults or accusations.

Can we lock this thread already?

Last edited: 17 May 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.