1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay can’t count?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by QuaCKeReD, 17 Dec 2018.

1. QuaCKeReD

QuaCKeReD Member

Had one part of this happen a few times, but it’s happened again this morning;
    1. Play 3 games first thing, and only 2 of the daily quests are obtained. Have to play a 4th game to get the 3rd chest.

Along with this;
    2. Started day with 3136 infamy. Play 4 games, 2 wins for 23 and 24, and 2 losses, both for 23. Infamy at end *should* be 3137, but it is 3136. Screenshots attached.

First game I lost connection, but joined just before end.

Attached Files:

2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Did you re-queue on death in any of the games? Three games have to complete before you get your three boxes, so if the second game ran long and was followed by a very short third game, you might have still been waiting on game #2 to complete. It can happen.

There's still some inconsistent rounding in the UI in places, infamy is actually a decimal number but is only shown as an integer. I'll let Zeus know. Appreciate the screenshots.

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  3. QuaCKeReD

QuaCKeReD Member

Hmmm, hadn't thought about that for previous times. However, this morning, the 1st and 2nd games are only ones I re-queued on, and they started at 07:11 & 07:14, so should have completed by 07:16 & 07:19 (though, may be subject to part minutes, so say done by 07:20). I started 4th game at 07:22, as hadn't seen the 3rd chest at that time.
    Will keep an eye out for this next time it happens though, thanks!