1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay became Submarine Battle.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by xbabounex, 14 Nov 2018.

1. xbabounex

xbabounex Member

Hi,
    The power of torpedoes and mines has been incrased too much. Too many players are now using these weapons only. Massively.
    We play submariners battles. That's not the game we love.
    Is this point of view shared with others players ?

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Torps arn't too bad if you stay away from walls and keep an eye out for them.

3. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    And I've been using my torpedo shooter build for more than a year now. So don't count me in with the people who constantly change their loadouts.

Cavy and Rogue Blueberry like this.
  4. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Torps are much much harder to get consistent hits with then cannons so it’s perfectly reasonable that they do as much damage as they do
    And torp spammers aren’t as much trouble as mortar or fb spammers as they’re usually stupid and spam thier torps from long distance lol god help us if they ever learn that torps do much better at closer range lol
    But simply put any one who is half as good as they think they are, won’t have much trouble against torps unless they’ve got careless team mates who hang too close
    Swift torp is by far the hardest to avoid and good users can get hits nearly as often as cannon users but thier damage is not much better then blast or ex and not nearly as much if they hit burning targets
    Rovio please don’t nerf my torps :)

Uerguy likes this.
  5. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Amen to that!

6. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I don't mind Torp.
    I always hate mine.
    Please change the colour of mine to red(enemy) and green(team).

Vile Kyle likes this.
  7. Vile Kyle

Vile Kyle Member

The constant mine spamming is getting ridiculous. I don’t mind any other weapon but mines are so OP they at least need their time reduced.

Sewah likes this.
  8. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Mines sit there doing nothing and rely on enemies lack of awareness to work and just like torp I feel it’s perfectly reasonable they do such high damage
    Yes mine spam can be horrible especially in some game modes but there are really only two scenarios with mines that stuff me up regularly or at least semi regularly lol
    1) the dumb ass team mate who either doesn’t see them or try’s to be a mine sweeper while friends are in range of splash or
    2) the sneaky guy (usually in a yellow boat) who manages to get in range to drop a mine behind me with out me noticing
    Scenario 1 shits me to tears but anyone who pulls of scenario 2 deserves the huge damage mines do!
    I don’t think they should be nerfed at all nor should we have a way of identifying enemy mines from friends

Any nerf substantial enough to stop the pro nerf movement would make mines obsolete

Last edited: 15 Nov 2018
  9. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I’ve always liked the idea of seeing enemy/friendly mines, even if you need an event perk for a specific item (as long as the item isn’t mines). I would’ve liked it on gearlube since that item needed some help, but it’s gone now :(

10. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

One thing.. mine lifetime cut to half/reduced nerf. Mine expiration damage + even more spamming + more speeder/enforcer full mine loadout suiciders = gotta be careful not to step on these enemy mines but there is no time because of the expiration DMG.
    Btw this was just what i was thinking about if the nerf ever happened.