1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay App Crashing

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Angus, 28 May 2017.

1. Angus

Angus New Member

my app keeps crashing after doing this.

I was viewing subscription info and clicked the "restore purchases" button. The app immediately crashed and will only partially load now before re crashing. I have deleted and reloaded the app several times with no success. My device is current on all software updates as well.

Please Help!!

2. Angus

Angus New Member

No answers? I did read that this was a ongoing issue with the App... oddly, The App Store isn't showing version 3.3.2 for download. So I'm kinda stuck here not being able to update App or get any answers from Admins about what the heck is going on in the IT department. Do you guys even have a window on when you might fix this issue? I hate sounding like a selfish prick... but I am a paying costumer.

3. KilledWhale

KilledWhale Developer

Hey,
    sorry to hear about this!
    Could you please provide your in-game username either here or by private message so we can look into the issue?

4. Angus

Angus New Member

+Angus+

Is my in game username.

5. KilledWhale

KilledWhale Developer

Thanks,
    I think I found some traces for the issue and we're looking into it!

One possible workaround that you could try out might be to log out of iTunes and try logging in after that.
    Not sure if this works but it may work as a temporary solution until we get the issue reproduced and fixed.
    If you try this out please report back if it works or not so we may be able to rule out some reasons.

6. Angus

Angus New Member

I've tried logging out of iTunes, Game Center, even reloading logged out of both with no success.

7. nishu the great

nishu the great New Member

PLS HELP EVEN MY GAME KEEPS CRASHING . THE IMMEDIATE MOMENT I GO FOR BATTLING IT CRASHES PLS HELP ME I USE A SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB . CAN U PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO.
    EXPECTING AN ANSWER SOON
    MY USERNAME IS - Nishugreat0007

8. Angus

Angus New Member

Reset your device.

9. Dipesh Thapa

Dipesh Thapa New Member

Br
    o m

10. Dipesh Thapa

Dipesh Thapa New Member

Game crash please help

11. Dipesh Thapa

Dipesh Thapa New Member

It,s
    not work

12. jaya

jaya New Member

hello how is the problem now ? i have the same problem I'm french on ios my name on the game is Sl8t3r
    please help

13. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Angus done been hijacked!! YEEEE-HAAAAW

14. jaya

jaya New Member

why