1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

BANNED

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Jorge L Jimenez, 25 May 2018.

?

Is the end?

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorge L Jimenez

Jorge L Jimenez New Member

"Your account has been banned
    Committing fraud by systematic refunding of successful in-app purchases privately or through a 3rd party pearl loader service"
    any opportunity for all the people that got the ban..
    Remove everything , stop the level, a fee or something but get banned for life.. :'( I understand but it's sad lost 1 years playing like that... sorry if I said something wrong in English but it's not my native language.

Attached Files:

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You got banned for using a 3rd party software. That is the common punishment for cheaters of this level.

Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.