1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bandage Healing In Battle Log Gone!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TTrain, 5 Oct 2017.

1. TTrain

TTrain Member

Why did they take out the total amount of healing your bandage did when you looked in your battle log! This was such helpful and useful info :( I know I cant be the only who really misses this? I say for next update, they should put in something so when looking at your battle log, you can see how much damage each specific weapon that you had equipped in that battle did. Oh... and some kind of "Practice" mode where you could try things out or even just eff around with different things would be heavenly!

The Otherguy, Epekka and Spinners71 like this.
  2. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Ya im pretty jacked off about that. Now how do i know how freaking useful it is. Noticed that last night. What reasoning they could have on that is BEYOND me.

The Otherguy likes this.