1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Balance efficiency

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nosesabe, 19 Feb 2018.

1. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

I’m sorry to say this but I truly think Rovio could be more efficient when balancing items, specially with time.

I feel like it takes forever from one update to another. When one update comes in and changes an aspect of the game for bad, which happens and it’s understandable, balancing its a very difficult thing to do... It takes forever until is fixed.

Please Rovio trust more the forum, listen more to the players. There are many inteligent people who post very smart ideas to balance the game, and as we all know, balancing is with what battle bay is struggling the most.

Also, give us more data, if we had access to more data in general we could help you way more. With what we have right now we can just tell you our feelings and how one weapon is op because we see the maximum damage per shot and not the average damage per battle...

I probably feel like this because I don’t know how much work it takes to develop this game, but I believe it could be done more efficiently.

It’s an awesome game anyway btw <3 thx

Ian likes this.