1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bail out from the game

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by MANTONIO, 17 Aug 2017.

1. MANTONIO

MANTONIO New Member

Hi guys, i got 2 questions here.
    if we bail out from the game and it has not come to an end yet, is our infamy cant be reduced?
    I cant tell because my infamy on the top left corner is different with my profile. Is it a glitch/bug? Or is it meant to be that way?
    So far i observe that if we bail out the first time, it doesnt reduce, but the 2nd time it will.

Thxs

2. llynn.

llynn. Member

Your infamy is still raised/lower if you leave while the game is going. Once the game is over the system will tally your infamy depending on win/lose of battle.

MANTONIO likes this.
  3. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

If you bail out the match didn't end yet. You can't gain/lose infamy from a match that is still ongoing. However, once the match is finished you will gain/lose infamy based on the outcome. It's just that while you are in your second battle, the first battle will come to a conclusion. So while you're playing in your second match, your infamy is adjusted based on the outcome of the first match.

So no, it's not a bug or glitch. It's only natural.

Last edited: 17 Aug 2017
    MANTONIO likes this.
  4. MANTONIO

MANTONIO New Member

Oo..i see..thank you guys :):)