1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[avertissement] troubles

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Poupichou, 29 Oct 2017.

1. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

(sorry for thread title, it's "Advertisement" not "avertissement")
    Hi,

I'm not a VIP member, in consequence, like many others, I've to see ads after each fight. No problem about that.

But now, very very often, instead ads, I just have a black screen only, and I'm obliged to relaunch game.
    Sometimes, I've a screen-redimensionning error, with the ads taking 10% of the phone-screen only. Or some miscellaneous troubles.

I've a Google Nexus 5x. I'm alone or it's a well-known issue?

Do some set-up or solutions exist to watch ads normally?

Thanks by advance.

Last edited: 29 Oct 2017
    KhavaHarley likes this.
  2. KhavaHarley

KhavaHarley New Member

I am also having ad issues. Had the same problem you described initially, but now I'm getting a black screen with audio only. It is for Lords Mobile. Forgot to add that i am playing on a galaxy S6.

3. Zviki_SLO

Zviki_SLO Member

Yep, me to. And not only in this game

4. Zviki_SLO

Zviki_SLO Member

Ok, found a solution... It's an "ad blocker". I didn't connect this app to this problem, because it's an extension in Samsung browser. Just disable it.

5. Zviki_SLO

Zviki_SLO Member

Nope, still the same... It's ok in another game, but still black screen in this...

6. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

And this is a problem because????

On a side note, I have had black screen issues with that ad too. My thought is it is not a Rovio problem as much as it is the ad supplier giving an incompatible format or something. Let the ad complainer bring it up to Rovio directly. ;)

7. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

My problem is not the black screen, with blue progress bar. I don't care to see the ads. It's : I'm obliged to restart the game, due to freeze.
    Some ads don't start => phone freezes with a black screen => restart mandatory to continue.

The game experience is limited, and it's the responsibility of Rovio, IMHO.