1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any ways to improve in-game communication?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by David Bonaparte, 17 Jun 2017.

1. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

Typing won't work, because BattleBay requires constant attention much of the time. I feel that more communication pings "might" help teams work better together. Not least the Fixer's whose allies run away so they can't be healed. For anyone, really. I don't know of a good way to tell people to meet at a specific point, or to stop attacking a specific position. It feels so much like a dice roll, in terms of which team works better together. Seriously. A grind is manageable, but all my games feel like they are won by luck. There is no way to get people to listen to you. No way to communicate any sensible plan. No, spamming "together" won't cut it.

2. bossnasti

bossnasti New Member

Best solution at the moment is to fleet up with your teammate in a call using something like discord, Skype, teamspeak, etc. All the members in my guild use discord and talk in calls while fleeting up. Though this only accounts for 2 put of 5 players, it definitely helps a lot.

3. mang inasar

mang inasar Active Member

a few more commands added to the ususal "yes", "negative", "attack" would help. id suggest "stop camping", "dont go by yourself", "stop hiding and fight with us".

4. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Probably something as simple as tapping the boat icon above the name of your teammate will show an alert/ping on the map

5. Cool Penguin

Cool Penguin Member

And "stop the friggin capture and come find and destroy the last enemy boat with 40 HP remaining".