1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Another one like that

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by What's Up Player, 7 Sep 2017.

1. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Firstly the app restarted and during loading it wrote "server is currently under maintenance" or something like that (I was in home screen that time). So I tried later after a few minutes (I really wanted to earn enough gold to buy that epic perk I had in a shop -.-), and all I got was this..
    Screenshot_2017-09-07-13-34-34-527_com.rovio.battlebay.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-07-13-34-43-743_com.rovio.battlebay.png

The game actually loads, but right after that it shows teams from previous battle, and then it puts me in that battle but with some strange stats (name doesn't fit - that's what is it saying actually lol, infamy also, time is always different - one time it's 0.07 then it's 0.08 etc), but boat is correct and also are teammates.
    Should I give it more time?

Edit: it's still an issue for me and on my friends account it works just fine. What to do?

Last edited: 7 Sep 2017
  2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    This is actully a bug that they know about, but dont have a fix for yet. Hope your game starts working again... :(

3. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Thank you :)

The Otherguy likes this.