1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Anniversary Event Retrospective

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BAJABLASTOISE, 7 May 2018.

1. BAJABLASTOISE

BAJABLASTOISE Active Member

I've seen a lot of information swarming around on the bay about the anniversary event and what's to come.

What an amazing event this has been for me, with the help of some good attitude. I just adore this game and the prospect of getting some extra gold was just the motivation i needed to lose sleep over this little game for the last three days.

I made 14 wins in a row with my fleetmate and almost got Godlike, rose my infamy up to 2400 and tanked all the way down to 1600 and built it all back up again! i played 304 matches, maxed out my epic sniper in tier iv, played against the grim repair, even rose to the rank of Ace marking my ship as officially epic! Together we can build this community and make the game better in a positive way.

Grim Repair said there is a game-changer in the next update... sitting impatiently waiting Rovio. ;)

So what do you guys think will be in the next update?

2. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    MK 8 and Skins I guess???

Evilchicken235 likes this.
  3. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

infamy up to 2400 and tanked all the way down to 1600... ... i ve been killing so many players like you in the last 3 days, now i know why u guys down here for me to slay.

4. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

A New ship and a New Gamemode?

5. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Maybe another 50 captain levels?A new boat?New maps?New items?New feature to watch live battles?

There's a lot we can expect.:):):)

6. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    What i’d like to see is
    - new boat
    - 2 new crew members bringing the new max captain level to 60 (and talents related to the new boat)
    - new item class for new crew
    - new game modes
    - maybe skins

7. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    Sorry to tell you nothing is coming enjoy the gold.

8. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Game will change to battle royale game. Your boat will be parachuted out of a plane into a huge lake. You will start with nothing on your boat and will have to find weapons scattered around the lake while you work to become the sole survivor. Or something like that.

9. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

player unknowns battle bay
    PUBB

10. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I'd sign up for that! Sounds fun!
    But seriously, there are so many new game modes that are possible with this game to make it more exciting and fun. I hope we eventually get new ways to play.
    ex:
    20 boats, everyone for themselves. Sugar and gold rewards based upon finish position(everyone gets equal MK weapons and ships, no power advantage, skill only)
    2 vs 2 (fleet only mode)
    3 vs 3 (fleet only or random)
    Reduce Guild Rivalries to 4 days out of the week and create a new tournament mode for the other 3 days.

11. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I think a new game mode is the most needed right now, and would go a long way.
    Skins would be awesome too.

12. BAJABLASTOISE

I would love to see some kind of crazy new mode like a crash team racing-style battle racer or something for enforcers and speeders where you pick up powerups as you go. idk :p

skins/customization would be cool too.

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. Big Mountain

Big Mountain New Member

A race mode based on waypoints would be excellent, like the original Halo. The finishing boats go hunt and support their team giving a tactical variety between speed, dps and tanking. Capture the flag modes could work based on a score system.

Hokuse and The Otherguy like this.
  14. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    You know what this game needs?

Water guns.

with acid!!!!

15. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

So many amazing ideas! Would be so easy to design a BB competitor that would obsolete it immediately.

HAPPY SITHSHA and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  16. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Everyone gets Speeders with Overboost permanently on, and a refillable Nitro, first one to make three laps of the Bay wins.

Oh, by the way, the edges of every obstacle are lined with T5 Legendary Mines.

Have fun ;)

17. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

Hey battle bay is for battles and not for races and other silly ideas:eek::eek::eek:. If it become a race then unnamed (2).gif sorry thats not town thats bay:p:D

18. BAJABLASTOISE

yoooo great idea! we could sorta make this a thing with custom matches...

19. BAJABLASTOISE

I am happy to say that you are wrong! :) Update confirmed to have at least two never before seen additions by the Grim Repair and Miika! Hopefully the update will bring some joy to you as well

Bradley Thorinsson and A55A51N like this.