1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Alot of defence points on shooters.. Why?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Clashinkov, 26 Sep 2017.

1. Clashinkov

Clashinkov New Member

I noticed that beside defender , none of the other hulls has proper defence points (without perks / training) besides shooter , which is pretty akward
    I mean , since shooters have the most weapon slots i supposed they should be least tanky , on the other hand , what is supposed to be a more tankier ship (the enforcer) has only 5 base points starting from mk4 and fixer has 0 points
    I hope someone can clarify this point to me , is it on purpose or just a thing the devs forgot about?

thatnerdchic likes this.
  2. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    id like to know this as well. thanks

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

The slow ships are easier to hit. Therefore they need more defense points.

4. Clashinkov

Clashinkov New Member

but the shooter is capable of being very fast with turbo
    but put this aside , i mean , i dont want shooter to be stripped of all d points , but for example a mk4 shooter as as much as an mk3 defender , while enforcer has 5 , this is really unfair since enforcer and shooter are on par in pretty much everything else

5. disorder

disorder Active Member

because of yellow item, i'm sure all shooter should prefer loose a few shield against a yellow slot :)

6. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

But it is a ship, like the defender, which is incapable of adding a yellow slot item, such as nitro, tesla shield, tesla, overboost to evade shots and/or prevent from taking damage.