1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Aggressive Setups?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by GuerrillaPvP, 10 May 2017.

1. GuerrillaPvP

GuerrillaPvP Active Member

I am currently looking for a good weaponry setup. I'm an aggressive player and I prefer Defender or Shooter with 2 weapons equipped at a time. Thanks in advance ;)

SicariusNoctis likes this.
  2. RPHKS

RPHKS New Member

I've been using shooter with with uncommon canon and blaster cannon, and turbo. It packs a good punch. 2 small cannons are also nice for faster firing

Last edited: 10 May 2017
  3. Silent Shot

Silent Shot Member

Engineer
    I really liked the two rare cannon build. It allowed me to shoot at a very decent pace but I sacrificed one to evolve the other. I currently have a shooter mk2 with rare cannon lvl 12 evolved once, sniper evolved once lvl 16 and lvl 8 epic grenades. The other slot I use the rare bandages (forgot the name) allows me to heal when I'm hiding behind cover or running away without the need of a fixer. Its a mid to close range build and I like luring them behind a corner, throwing a grenade, sniper shot, and finally hit them with a cannon shot. It usually overwhelms the opponent and they'll start to panic. Good luck!

Raunak likes this.
  4. Silent Shot

Silent Shot Member

Engineer
    Forgot to mention the sniper is uncommon. Although I have a rare sniper I prefer the uncommon for now. At least until I can upgrade the rare one to do more damage.

5. GuerrillaPvP

Thanks for the replies, I've often used double cannon too but I'll try that setup Silent Shot

6. Silent Shot

Silent Shot Member

Engineer
    I've recently discovered that I actually do a lot better with double snipers and a rare cannon. It fits my play style better but you'll have to experiment for yourself. (=

7. Captain Parguya

Captain Parguya New Member

Shooter Mk2 - Ballpark Mortor, Firebomb, Cannon, and Shield. I shoot from afar then finish them up with Cannon if they get too close. This is just my personal play/opinion.

Ballpark Mortor - For Group AOE/Range Damage.
    Firebomb - AOE/DOT Damage.
    Cannon - Mid/Close Range Damage.
    Shield - Beef up.

mammoth1946 and T2P Ez like this.
  8. GuerrillaPvP

I just found a great setup for me. Rare cannon, sniper cannon, and flare gun. Similar play style but deals pretty high damage.

9. FamousXAnarchy

FamousXAnarchy New Member

What I'm currently running

Attached Files:

SicariusNoctis likes this.