1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Advertisements and commercials keep crashing game

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ability6, 15 Jun 2017.

1. Ability6

Ability6 Member

Maybe I'm the only one having this problem but it has gotten even worse to the point where every time I click to get the bonus the game immediately crashes. I actually don't mind watching the ads for the extra gold, etc. and you would think they would make sure that part works since presumably somebody is paying to run those ads, but like I said this has only been happening more and more often. The grinding takes long enough as it is without losing out on bonuses!

2. Neodecadente

Neodecadente New Member

Did you make sure it's not your phone having issues?

Ability6 likes this.
  3. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I had the same thing until I did the android update, it's been perfect since.

Ability6 likes this.
  4. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

i started having the same issue recently. i used to be able to play ads normally, but now all of a sudden it restarts my game. to make it work i need to restart the game several times and then leave it open for 5 minutes or more. if i try to do a battle, the game becomes very laggy and unplayable. this never happened before during the first month of global release.

Ability6 likes this.
  5. Ability6

Ability6 Member

:)Thanks for the help, I'll go by the phone store and have them check.