1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ads are pausing my music

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by R2-412, 2 Feb 2018.

Tags:
  1. R2-412

R2-412 New Member

When I play the game I listen to Pandora in the background. Certain ads (South Park and some other fantasy game), pause my music and then it does not resume afterward. This, on it’s own, is irritating. I have to exit the game, go to Pandora, hit play, exit Pandora, go back to the game and load back in.... see what I mean?... it sucks. It’s worse if your fleeting because your holding up the works trying to hurry up and get your music back on because of course “games are more fun with good music”. So, please fix that. Thanks.

2. +Mr.FoxTrot+ [SCAR]

+Mr.FoxTrot+ [SCAR] Member

Dude that's always going to happen.

3. R2-412

R2-412 New Member

It only does that on the Sp ad. All other ads don’t mess with the music.

4. +Mr.FoxTrot+ [SCAR]

+Mr.FoxTrot+ [SCAR] Member

Wierd it always stopped mine. Always

5. R2-412

R2-412 New Member

I’m on IOS if that makes a difference.