1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

adding perks?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by RumpHole, 9 May 2017.

Tags:
  1. RumpHole

RumpHole New Member

how do i add perks? do weapons need evolved first?

2. Memorize

Memorize Member

Hi there
    You can check it out by clicking those items you can see perks slot available. All perks are different for all type of weapons read them careful they'll tell which perks suitable for which weapons.

Last edited: 9 May 2017
  3. RumpHole

RumpHole New Member

i have these specific weapons but no slots for perks. actually i see no slots for ANY weapon. i'm still only level 7 tho, that matter?

4. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

A green/uncommon item only gets a perk slot unlocked after you evolve it to LVL 11. A rare item starts with 1 perk slot unlocked, and an epic item, 2 perk slots unlocked.

MrAnonyms likes this.
  5. RumpHole

RumpHole New Member

okay yes all uncommon except for the "red/green/yellow combine pieces", can u tell me what to do with these exactly? thanks again

6. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Ok, so the combine parts, you need 10 of the same type and rarity. They will stack, so as not to take up inventory room. Once you have 10, when you click on them, it will give you a combine button for a certain amount of gold. This will give you a random item from that item tree. IE red background is weapons, green background is fixing items, etc.

7. MrAnonyms

MrAnonyms New Member

Thanks for the information

8. Montyrob

Montyrob New Member

Answered the question I was just about to do a post on so thank you