1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Add reset game button on battle bay.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Dracula Warrior, 1 Feb 2019.

Tags:
  1. Dracula Warrior

Dracula Warrior New Member

I ask this on behalf of all the players who don’t know how to reset the game and for the iOS players, whose Mobile ID is permanently synced to their current account, please implement a reset game button in the Settings section for easy reset instead of deleting the app.

2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

heres a simpler solution imo

go to in game, disconnect play account, go to app settings, clear cache and data, no need to uninstall and when u open the app again, it will back to tutorial, make sure if u do sign in, sign in with a different gplay account than before otherwise it will ask you to revert back to that old account

good luck ;)

3. Dracula Warrior

Dracula Warrior New Member

But I’m a iOS user and after unsyncing from Game Center And uninstall the app the app still shows that Game Center is synced and the progress simply resumes from the place I left before the game is uninstalled

R4Z0R likes this.
  4. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

ope sorry then can't help ya there matey :p