1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Add Friend feature is broken

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by American Marauder, 20 Nov 2017.

1. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    So I can go in my Inbox and accept a friend request and it will say i was successful, but doesn't add them. Below is an example of a request sent by Arctic. First I accepted then when I went to his profile card you can see the Add Friend is still there. When I TAP it, nothing happens.

Also he will show up later as a new Friend Request. Even though I accepted. Here's the video:

I am using an iPhone 7 + with the latest version of iOS which is 11.1.2

Last edited: 20 Nov 2017
    Babablacksheep likes this.
  2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Your friend list might be full. Try removing some friends and see if adding works after that.

3. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    It's working on Android, but not on iOS. I forgot to point that out.

4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

1000 if I remember correctly. The reason why this is not shown anywhere in the game is that we had to implement the limit on the server on the fly to fix some issues huge lists were causing.

5. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I changed my post when i remembered that it's working on Android but not on iOS.

6. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    It would be great if you implemented an Edit Friend list feature where once you hit the Edit icon, check boxes appear and you can go down your list checking off those you want to delete. Once you've checked off you selections you hit a Delete button. I would put a modal up asking if you're sure you want to delete the players just in case. That would solve the problem we have now. It's ridiculous how time-consuming it is to delete people.

7. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Painfully aware of it. Sorry. :) It was clearly not designed with hundreds/thousands of friends in mind and needs a revamp to work on that scale.

craz„burd likes this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

How about, the chat disappears when you get unfriended? Half the work...

American Marauder likes this.
  9. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    S
    So apparently 1000 isn't the cap since I hadn't reach it yet. BUT, once i started deleting people i could accept incoming requests. Now all we need is an easy way to delete people :)