1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ad refresh bug..

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by D4RK51D3, 15 Jun 2018.

1. D4RK51D3

D4RK51D3 New Member

CH!NK (Crazy Homeless! No Kidding)
    In the store when refreshing using the advert after watching full video then you press the x the game reloads from start with the rovio flame this not giving you the refresh in the store. And not sure if it's on everyone's or just mine. I'm on a ZTE ZMAX Pro. Z981. And just to be sure it's just isn't a glitch I reproduced the same thing 3 times in a row. So I don't think it's supposed to act that way. Before your refresh using ad brought you back to the same window you just left not reload the game from start and not give you the refresh.