1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Accidentally Scrapped Legendary Item

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by HappyUnicorn789, 1 Aug 2017.

1. HappyUnicorn789

HappyUnicorn789 Well-Known Member

hello Miika, I accidentally scrapped my legendary explosive cannon today, could you please help me get it back? Thanks
    My player tag is CMPCCMNJ

2. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

In a way I hope you don't get it back because leg explosive cannons are terrifying lol but that sucks. Hope they can help you out

The Otherguy and Mamamyers like this.
  3. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Wow that sucks big time. I really hope they can help you!! @Miika help this guy out!

ScrapKing likes this.
  4. HappyUnicorn789

No support in this game after spent all this money?

5. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Damnnnnnn
    I may say shit about pay to win players, but with as much money as you spend to get those, I really hope they can do something for you.

ScrapKing and Miathan like this.
  6. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

This is the forum for Battle Bay loving players, from very few except nobody here speaks for Rovio or is a developer.
    For these problems you can also contact directly the Rovio support: support.rovio.com.

7. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

You could also go to the members page here in forums and there's a staff members section and I believe you can send one of them a direct message

8. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    You literally have to confirm that you want to scrap something.... That's what gross incopetence gets ya'

Next time pay rnore attention

9. Ow Stop It

Ow Stop It Member

If you go through my other posts I literally say the same thing you do, and I'm just as jaded and I spend at least $50/week on this game (my wife prefers I buy iTunes gift cards instead of my previous habits, which included Heroin and Meth). ;)

That being said, I have to sympathize with the OP here...there's a ton of us that spend a decent amount each day scrapping commons. Even though I keep mine separated, I have more than once been in such a groove (buy, scrap, confirm, tap screen for goodies, scrap, confirm, tap) that I have more than once accidentally hit yes when I hit level up instead, or bought 30 commons and hit my inventory cap and inadvertently hit the confirm button to blow 500 Pearls to increase my inventory by 5 now-worthless extra spaces.

Basically what I'm saying is I've changed my mind on this issue...500 Pearls can and SHOULD just be a Lesson Learned; but given the amount of $$$ a Legendary costs (40,000 Pearls at minimum, that's $300-500) I would hope Rovio could show some precedent and give the poor guy his toy back. Legendaries should be in a different class outside of "oops, I scrapped my Rare Big Berta".

BrickCoder23874 and Nikkie! like this.
  10. HappyUnicorn789

Thanks man

Debugger, Transformers and Nicolas like this.
  11. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

As said before, contact to support more likely than post a thread here. Support is there to help in this kinda of situations. Althought remember that it is 22:40 in Finland now so probably you have to wait 10hrs at least to get an answer.
    ==> support.rovio.com

12. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Bro u wont get it back i lost my main level 18 epic blast cannon and they didnt even respond to me.why they even allow scrapping of weapons with perks.there support is shit and now u cant do anything about all the koney u have spent

13. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

And yes, there is also a search function in this forum ...
    And this provides among other things:

Gipsy Danger Jaeger likes this.
  14. HappyUnicorn789

I submitted a support but no response yet. Miika also kinda ignores me at least till this point :)

15. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

If you want to notify Miika, you need to tag him, like: @Miika

16. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

... and @Miika had made already a statement about accidentally scrapped items, which I posted above :rolleyes:

17. Joseph Harrison

Joseph Harrison New Member

Best of luck to you on getting your gear back. My entire inventory was scrapped by my wife a few weeks back and they (Support) did nothing except stall for 3 weeks, only to say they would not assist...

Also, I hope you didn't rely on that gear for your infamy level, because you'll continue to be placed in battles at the infamy level you were for eternity... Then you'll probably end up getting banned because you'll be at 1000 less infamy than everyone else and get reported for supposed infamy tanking. Your intentions are clearly intentional losing.

After that you could try and get support to have your max infamy reduced to put you in the right level battles.... If you end up haing any luck with that one please let me know how, as I can't even get a response from support on my request.

18. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

that is sure a *cough*not*cough* happy way of thinking!

19. HappyUnicorn789

if I could get my stuff back I may request a full refund of all the purchases I made from apple

20. Joseph Harrison

Joseph Harrison New Member

Better start working to build up another, or fork out the $$ for the boxes and hope that you get a useful weapon...
    It took 3 weeks and several support tickets before they gave me the middle finger, and I am still waiting to hear back on my request to stop matching me with 3000+.

Support in this game is basically non-existent.