1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

About team composition

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Whistler, 3 May 2017.

1. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

In the last match I played there was a problem.

The enemy team was well rounded, they had a speeder, 2 defenders, a shooter and a fixer. They all found their role soon enough and could quickly and without much comunication play a simple strategy.
    On the other hand my team was composed by 4 fixers and a speeder. Not having any tank or tank killer and few dps, plus even if one of us maybe had weapons better suited to absorb some damage upfront than the rest or one had more dps than the rest there was not a good way for us to communicate that or make some emergency strategy up (which wouldn't have been the best case scenario anyway mind you). Of course we were obliterated.

The random matchmaking doesn't really work, there is no way for a solo player to know what other ships will there be in their team to choose one accordingly taking team work and strategy out of a big part of the game.

Most fps with classes have a menu before a game where players get some time to pick the class they want while seeing what other classes the rest are picking, plus having a team chat to discuss some strategy if needed. I believe adding something like this would be very beneficial for the game. If this is not what the game developers want then maybe adding some code to the matchmaking system restricting the amount of ships for each class can be on the same team?