1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

About common weapons

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by What's Up Player, 22 Jul 2017.

1. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Whenever I get some common weapon, I scrap it, getting 50+ common materials (and having a small chance to get rare item piece).

My question is, is it worth upgrading and evolving to level 11 and then scrapping? Won't be the general outcome better this way?

2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

No, you'll spend more materials upgrading it than you will receive by scrapping it. I don't know wether it will affect the chances of getting rare or higher item pieces tough.

3. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Uncommons are found the most, you'll have better chances of getting to toer 2 uncommon than tier 2 common.

Also yes, it's confirmed that increasing the tiers increases the chances of getting rare parts and power cells.

4. disorder

disorder Active Member

Perhaps useful for getting green powercell ? .. Except that no interest