1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

About Carronade/Missile Launcher

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by BreakfastTrooper, 19 Jun 2017.

?

Which Is Better?

1. Missile Launcher

66.7%
  2. Carronade

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BreakfastTrooper

BreakfastTrooper New Member

Since I'm new here, I'm unsure if this is the correct thread to put this question in.
    So all I'd like to ask is, is carronade better?
    Or is missile launcher better?
    If one or both are chosen, what ship do you think it fits in, in your opinion.
    Take the quiz or just personally respond.
    Thank you for your opinion :3

2. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I feel Missile Launcher is far more versatile / viable on more ships. Both of these items will be fairly weak early game until you have upgraded their respective Captain perk trees.

3. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

If you want useful answers provide some context.

Both are good weapons, Cannonade requires you to get up close (so mainly useful on a Speeder, Enforcer or mk6 Fixer).
    Missile Launcher is also an amazing weapon -- Could find a place on shooters, defenders & fixers.

If you're keen on using both then search on youtube for Fixer videos with Waveblower.

The main thing they have in common is that they are both fairly weak in low level play & become alot stronger as the game progresses (you need the +projectile talents).

Miathan likes this.
  4. WilbertCh

WilbertCh Member

I am more prefer carronade than missile. Well, it's because i use speeder. Actually both weapons are good, of course it's based on its user.

5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Carronade is alright when you are facing lower levels. Once you face enemies with shield points it's pretty depressing. In the long run I believe the missle launcher to be more effective.