1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A word of thanks

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Blood Raven, 12 Jan 2018.

1. Blood Raven

Blood Raven Well-Known Member

Software Developer
    Finally reached the 4k league, yep finaaally :')
    Nothing big, many out there, f2p as well as p2p but crossing the mark makes you feel good :) (temporarily)
    Had an awesome journey so far in BB and never thought would like this game so much!
    There are odds and ups and downs but after all what more do you expect from a mobile game, every game has its complaints, yet this one withstands em and provides a good addicting track to comeback each day.

So here's a Thanks to all the players who have helped me throughout this journey and made it fun!
    Special thanks to guildies, friends and those afks/tankers who made me push myself more rather than depending on team always :)

Here are a few of my last few battles :
    IMG_20180112_194127.jpg
    IMG_20180112_194114.jpg
    IMG_20180112_194140.jpg
    IMG_20180112_194212.jpg
    IMG_20180112_195508.jpg

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Congrats bro!

Blood Raven likes this.
  3. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

Nice work Raven. I have to laugh. I had a horrible night of losses last night and it looks like you had the exact opposite!

Blood Raven likes this.
  4. Blood Raven

Software Developer
    Thank you!
    Woah didnt know you were here!
    Thanks man, maybe i was lucky and no worries you'll have better days too :)

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Congratulations!

You've come far from "the railgun speeder" to the deadly mk6 shooter. And lemme guess. You don't miss much, do you? Do you miss the speeder, though?

Blood Raven and The Otherguy like this.
  6. Blood Raven

Software Developer
    Thanks!
    I'll count on the first guess as a yes, and hey of course i miss speedey! The craze and lust for running across the waves is always there =)
    Got mine to mk6, but not using much since my rail hasn't been developed to full potential yet, also i believe an ex-can is better than it due to many factors (splash/reload/any range/critic chance) but haven't had good enough luck finding dupes.
    Intend to continue with the shooter rail setup till stuff is maxed and one day you might find me with a t5 epic rail on a speedey!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I don't WANT to be in the opposing team to you when you DO get that monster to t5 LOL.

Blood Raven likes this.
  8. Blood Raven

Software Developer
    I ain't good with shots all the time =)
    Also as you asked in your previous post, i might stop speeder for a while till gear is maxed out and play more of shooter cause the more number of weapons makes for a good deal of damage. Example :
    after i got my mk6 -
    w/ shooter
    IMG_20180112_223249.jpg
    Here's a custom chick created -
    w/ speeder
    IMG_20180113_092919.jpg
    compared to shooter, with speeder the output will be always less with two weapons, and i'd rather like to score good till my weapons do enough like that of the good high level speeders. (Sometimes they even outscore shooters damn)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.