1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A Winning Comeback 2 vs 4 | Battle Bay Gameplay

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by VaM RoiD, 30 Aug 2017.

Tags:
  1. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

Never loose hope in the game just trust the instinct and you might end up winning the game!

Last edited: 30 Aug 2017
    Wishaal likes this.
  2. chrisNazty

chrisNazty Member

Nice one

VaM RoiD likes this.
  3. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    incredible comeback! (not so incredible video quality... but that's minor)

Rock'N'Rolla and VaM RoiD like this.
  4. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

Yeah, sometimes lag happens..

Captain Gilligan likes this.
  5. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

Hoho, sweet save on that capture, exciting match :)

VaM RoiD likes this.
  6. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Well, what can I say, that's just like you to immediatly rush to the frontline at the start of the fight lol. But since we have fought so many matches together I know your strategy all too wel. That's why I always got your back when you rush out to the front. I will not allow you to face all enemies on your own ;) If I can keep you alive, then it's an easy win for us.

But I must admit that I'm surprised because of this video... I knew you were good, but I didn't know you were this good. The way you switched targets, aiming and leading your shots while sailing backwards, and on top of that dodging enemy attacks, distracting them, and also position yourself in such a way that you are hard to hit...

Well done my friend. I will remember this video of yours, and use it to improve my own skill. So thanks for the vid man, I'm looking forward to the next time we form a fleet again. :p

VaM RoiD likes this.
  7. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

LOL You have analysed in deep :D Yes, lemme make my infamy up we will fleet soon and kill all noobs XD

Wishaal likes this.