1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A protest action to ships above mine in a battle.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Eifanin, 27 Jul 2017.

1. Eifanin

Eifanin Active Member

Hi all!
    I have mk4 and think that mk5 and above should not be with my infime.
    Numerous appeals to the review of the creation of the team did not lead to anything.
    So until the end of the season, I do not fight in combat with ships above my own.
    Sorry if you will be in my fight.
    Then my game will be over.
    Thank you for understanding and good luck.

Ekdal likes this.
  2. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    I get upset when I see infamy spreads in matches that are ridiculously large. But MK level differences are to be expected. I see lower MKs clobber higher all the time. Good players and teams are not determined by boat level alone.

I will report a floater though.

3. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Lmao is this a sarcastic thread?

fr4nk1yn and Ultrah like this.
  4. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

My honest answer to this is that you can only get better by playing against better players, that includes higher level ships and weapons/items. So no, I do not agree to restricting matchmaking based on MK levels.

Last edited: 27 Jul 2017
  5. Kustomz

Kustomz Active Member

piss off then!! you just up and quit on your whole team if an MK5 shows up; get lost punk

6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Screenshot_2017-07-27-18-40-55.png I wonder what would have happened if I just quit because of all the unfair mk6's and legendaries..

7. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Wtf this is funny hahahah

8. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

- Infamy manipulation was dealt with in the latest patch, there's no benefit to lowering infamy.
    - There will always be skilled and powerful players.
    - Get better and compete with them.
    - You don't need to talk, shut up, suck it up, play through it. Infamy means little.
    - Cut the poetry, if you're too tired, time to move on then. Life's but a walking shadow...

9. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

If your tired you should go to sleep

:p

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Lol ok fun trolling
    Im an mk4 tho n take out mk5s all the time
    Ftwwwwwww

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  11. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

If you think the mk5 ships being in your level is very wrong cause they are much too powerful, please remember this.

They are extremely low for their level and are probably very unskilled, I've won a lot of matches against teams with higher mk ships and I've lost many games despite having higher mk ships in my team.

And I am not ashamed to say that I have lost games against teams with 2 or 3 ships with lower mk levels than mine and even won games with lower mk ships on my team with those ships playing better than me

Mk levels doesn't mean everything, you can still win against them with better skills, I agree that sometimes matchmaking screws up really bad but it doesn't work that way ALL the time, also you have an equal chance of getting a higher mk5 ship on your team.

It's equally unfair for all of us which ironically makes it fair.

12. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

You can't win them all. The game has designed matchmaking to be about 50% win rate to keep the game challenging. Accept the fact that you will lose, and that infamy isn't everything and you will be fine. Infamy is your bane. Infamy is insignificant for players who are starting out. It's meaningless and pointless to take these numbers literally as measurement of a "great" player.

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Iv def gotten beat by 3s

CheekyDevilGod likes this.
  14. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

If you're the same guy currently rank 3 in my league, you've dropped almost 1000 infamy lol. I think you should take a break considering you're extremely frustrated atm.

15. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Don't always blame the team, if you are losing that many matches then make no mistake, you are probably doing something wrong too. Even if you are doing the most dmg in your team.

16. GGodHand

GGodHand Member

All your pic shows is that you contributed very little and you're piggy backing off better players.

17. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Bwahaha!

You do know the job of a speeder is to distract an opponent? Its not my job to deal damage, I have 3 very good shooters doing that.

It's no wonder you do nothing in this forum but whine and complain about matchmaking lol :D

18. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I agree with your points, but that's not the point... You actually made a nice poem lol

19. Wrath_Bonez_74

Wrath_Bonez_74 New Member

Isn't the whole idea to sink the enemies ships? So some people are farther along than you. Learn from them. Level up. Get a better ship. You'll do better then I'm sure. You can't win every battle, maybe half

20. Wrath_Bonez_74

Wrath_Bonez_74 New Member

Infamy ebbs and flows. You can lose five in a row then win five. That's how it goes...