1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A Good Shooter MK3 build?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by MultiGamer_YT, 13 May 2018.

1. MultiGamer_YT

MultiGamer_YT New Member

Is this build on my shooter good?

Attached Files:

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  2. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Yep, perfect. Maybe, just maybe swap railgun since it has long cooldown and you currently only have 3 weapons (much better when u have 4-5 weps and cooldown is less of an issue).

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  3. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

Mk3-Shooter setup?
    Hmm, let's see, ditch the railgun (DON'T SCRAP IT THO!) because it's limiting you from dishing out consistent damage and a bit of skill is needed to aim it, which new players tend to lack. :p
    Try DUAL STANDARD CANNON ¥^-^¥

If I remember correctly, 12 months back, when I was an mk3, I was running with a:
    • Grenade (rare)
    • Standard Cannon (rare)
    • Big Torpedo (rare)
    I got to 1500 with this setup while dishing out insane dmg.
    This setup will surely get you out of the 300 infamy range and into 1k, but keep in mind that the game has changed alot since then i.e tougher battles for newbies since those pot-heads went seal clubbing :/

Save the railgun for later Mks, whatever you do don't scrap it, it can be a life saver at times.

¤¥ØŁNI€R¤ likes this.
  4. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    If you spend a ton of money.. legandary

If not you deal with what you are lucky enough to get

5. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

When I was an Mk3(now I am Mk4),I ran the following combo

1)Fire Bomb
    2)Standard Cannon
    3)Sniper Cannon

and I love that setup very much.I have added a Ballpark Mortar to my 4th red slot now(because I have 5 rare duplicates for that mortar):):):)