1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A Few Suggestions

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by lilBlonde, 21 Jun 2017.

1. lilBlonde

lilBlonde New Member

As the game continues be developed, playing it I came across a few glitches and suggestions.

Glitches -
    In the Subzero, at the very left entrance of the side where the Capture Zone is to the left, I spent the entire game seeing through the water to the main coding of the map. Maybe retouching the heights of waves in the area?

Suggestions -
    • Obviously it's a highly requested feature of adding guild wars, but I think it's an excellent idea
    • Some kind of direction/directory speech shortcut? There have been several times I wanted to tell a teammate to turn a certain way, but couldn't
    • And/or, some kind of username shortcut
    • As a spectator, it becomes rather uninteresting to simply watch the other players continue, especially if you were killed early-on in the game. Maybe some sort of spectator-to-player shortcuts where their name appears a different color, or a spectator-to-spectator chat allowing the spectators to remain engaged while not participating
    • In-game, I have encountered great players that I wanted to add, but couldn't. Maybe in the pre-battle or post-battle screens there could be the same name-selection setting as in chats, allowing you to quickly and easily add players from either team
    • On the same note, you cannot search a player's username and it would be an appreciated feature, to be added in the Search bar
    • I don't believe listing "kills" under a player's profile is acurate. Players aren't gauged im-game on how many kills they've gotten, but on damage done. Maybe swapping the two stats?

Again, these are mere suggestions and comments and I appreciate anyone who reads them !
    -lilBlonde

Cool Penguin likes this.