1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A few suggestions I have

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Joey who, 24 Oct 2017.

1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

1) Guild mails - Send a mail that all your guild mates will receive (officer and up)

2) Ghost mode - Go offline so friends don't ask to fleet when you feel like just relaxing in chats or something

3) One custom in-battle command - Make 1 custom command to use in battle. In addition, the report button will have an option for inapp. custom commands to control abuse

4) Fast foreward button for replays - 1/2x 2x and 4x speed button

5) Faster activation for Triple Torpedo - Make the range a Triple torpedo's torpedo has to travel before exploding the same as Big Torpedo

6) Rare items in raffle board instead of powercells

gor.030, lolo, a_creeper_won and 7 others like this.
  2. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

I am not sure about them putting rare items in raffle board as there could be very low down players who do a few quests and still win the rivalry so get more guild tokens for it than players who have got on to the 4,5,6 boards but still come 3rd or 4th in rivalry. They would get free rare items without even doing much.
    Also if someone asks to fleet just tell them u are relaxing but everything else i agree with.

3. Joey who

I suggested this because the quests have required lots to use items they don't have.

Lots of players are using uncommon items to complete guild quests and ruining matches for others so this would help them build up weapons they need for guild quests

And players who don't do much is a whole different issue, those players probably don't have the items required or are just inactive

4. vis1234567899

Yes that is true about people using uncommon items as i do it myself but the guild raffle gives decent amounts of pearls, I think allowing people to get a rare item is a good idea but realistically it would mean that u might get 3 rare items with 42000 tokens and rovio wouldn't want to give rares away like that as it means new players really dont need to spend at all to get a rare while some others may argue that they prefer the powercells.

5. Joey who

Well since it's raffle it would have different stars. Stars being the rarity of the raffle reward. First you would get an uncommon item then it would turn into a rare. For example. First it would be an uncommon standard cannon. Once you got it from raffle it would turn into a rare standard cannon. Once you got the rare standard cannon it would turn into an uncommon standard shield and so on

6. vis1234567899

However for it to work for rovio and the masses you would need it to be in a rotation: rare power cells, rare item , rare power cells and so on. This will satisfy both sides.

7. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

That's just essential. I'd add the option to have all the player icons in one side, so that we can switch from one view to another without having to go through them all.

About the summary after each battle, I'd really love the option to see how much damage have I inflicted with each weapon and how much hitpoints has my bandage healed. If it also showed how much damage has Tesla Shield prevented or the time frost and stun debuffs from yellow items have been active, it would be awesome. This could help us to find out if our setup is doing well or if we're misusing any slot.

8. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

These things would be amazing, I hope the devs make them happen!

Joey who likes this.
  9. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

And a pause button.

Bradley Thorinsson and Joey who like this.
  10. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Add fov (field of vision) accurate display of when you can see the enemy players.

11. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

ALL THIS WOULD BE GREAT! JUST PRAYING THAT THE DEVS MAKE IT HAPPEN :)

Joey who likes this.
  12. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

I really don't like the custom button command for two reasons first it will be difficult to read as
    a. It needs to be translated in all language as our community is vast.
    b. U guessed it right it will be abused a lot.
    2. Yeah report system is all great but it will increase the workload of devs and will lead to more banning which in turn will lead to more poor matchmaking and people being salty.
    That being said I like all ur other pts
    Thumbs up
    Want to add two more suggestion
    1.Being able to see the scope of weapons in replay as we see in real game.
    2. Option to switch b/ w 3x and 5x boost and option to stop using them to store for future use.

Last edited: 25 Oct 2017
  13. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

This clearly needs to be changed, powercells are ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS

FirnenAhead and Joey who like this.
  14. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    What about a single piece of uncommon power cell in the daily reward calender? :mad::mad:

15. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Pretty sure next update power cells is on the chopping block. Hope they find a fix soon.

Babablacksheep likes this.