1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A Bit of Friendly Advice for the Devs

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Winter Chicken, 30 Sep 2018.

1. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

IMO the deals and micro transactions for this game are (for the most part) insanely over priced. For $100 you can get around 800 event coins. Or, you could just battle for a few events and get the same amount for free. Now, I’m not saying that everything should be so cheap that it becomes pay-to-play, but I would suggest that you guys should check up on some of the prices you put on certain items and deals.

Just a suggestion

Scourge Argaen, Ash KOT and *JAWS* like this.
  2. N1mzor

N1mzor Active Member

I can almost certainly say they do. The pricing structure isn't random or without thought. Big companies like Rovio pay analytical companies big bucks to analyse what price points create the most profits for their games. They know they outprice a lot of people away from a game like this but midcore games like Battle Bay make more profit having a price structure that's inviting to frequent high spenders, aka "whales", rather than infrequent low spenders.

PastelPiku and #CK like this.
  3. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    I hope they're enjoying their ad revenue, because I watch ads pretty often...

PastelPiku likes this.
  4. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    indeed , this price tag are not for small fish like me ,lol . but it's for big spender aka whale

5. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Agreed, I'll usually spend only $35 a month just to get a premium crate bundle which pretty much always turns out to be useless. I would easily spend $20+ a week ($80+) a month if the items seemed to be worth it. That's a 100% increase from what I'm spending now. Pricing useful items lower makes people want to buy more often. What's better, getting one person to pay $100 or 5 people to pay $20? The resulting revenue is the same but you make 5 players happy who will likely come back to spend more rather than just 1.