1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

^_____^

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Scrublordmasternub, 11 Jun 2017.

Tags:
?

Do you love scrub

1. Scrubs get no luv

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I dont want no scrub

33.3%
  3. <3

66.7%
  1. Scrublordmasternub

Scrublordmasternub New Member

Electrician⚡
    In reguards to the horrid quality of the service being provided here. (Game play)

Friends list disappearing. (Off & on)

Leaving battle & it showing me alone.^

And the load screen to join a match being stuck & not being able to back out of it.

People that are paying money for VIP. .(me)
    & i dont exactly feel that important when there is no compensationin sight for the poor quality. When it is abundant..

I went to the vip chat talked for a while was told "the devs dont care" so here i am.. And this stuff was occurring for everyone not only me. So all this really boils down to. Is there any chance or a possibility of there ever being some sort of compensation for the time spent dealing with the game being defective? & if not why.

Sincerely- scrub