1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

5v5 TDM

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TwoHeadedFreak, 17 Aug 2018.

1. TwoHeadedFreak

TwoHeadedFreak Member

Ok, so at least this event isn't heavily biased towards yellows, but why cut the coins for the losing team. Games are longer and less coins for a loss, why? OMG. You seriously know how to piss off your customers! And why does my standard layout now give me to strange mix message (for gs manipulation)? It never use to, why you always make life harder for me when trying to stop the manipulators? I'm not trying to abuse the GS score, but I'm getting punished - STOP IT!

benguin8 likes this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Whats your setup?

3. TwoHeadedFreak

TwoHeadedFreak Member

I got T3&4 epics and T1 legendaries

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

hmm, no idea why this would flag for gearscore.
    Are you using a low MK ship?

5. TwoHeadedFreak

TwoHeadedFreak Member

I'm level 46 using mk6

6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

No idea, can you send me a screenshot of your loadout so I can question devs on any potential changes in terms of loadouts and gearscore?

7. TwoHeadedFreak

TwoHeadedFreak Member

Get games where I'm the only mk6, the rest of my team are mk7. Almost impossible to deal much damage as I'm always targeted first due to significantly lower HP.In a loss, I'm lucky to get 2 coins. Here's one I was lucky enough to be on the winning team. I know I've got T5 epic mines (too angry right now to be able to aim properly), but in my other games without mines, it's still exactly the same as this. Sometimes I get lucky and it's all mk6's, but that's rare so far. Battle Bay_2018-08-18-00-49-44.png

8. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

What's up with the horrible coin distribution for this event?
    Playing speeder, our team loses. I have 4 kills, I only die once and do #3 in damage, get 1 coin.
    Yeah that makes sense.
    Sometimes I'm lucky and get two coins.

9. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yea it's remains ironic that the keys to victory (less deaths and more kills) are not taken into account for rewards. It's still all about damage.

Miathan and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  10. Madmax794

Madmax794 New Member

All I'm being put up against are mk7 boats, I’m mk6, with level 2,3,or 4 legendaries and the rest epics while I don't have any legendaries. I can't compete, so what's the point to playing the events just to lose constantly?

11. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

Use a weak non-weapon to reduce your gearscore to balance it out.

envylife likes this.
  12. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

I faced the same but I am MK5 in MK6 ships. So I skip for this event because it is not worth my time.

13. TwoHeadedFreak

TwoHeadedFreak Member

OMG, ROVIO FIX THE DAMN MATCH MAKING AND BS GS PENALTY. Constantly matched vs enemy with 1-2.5k higher GS than me. It's not FAIR! You wreck the game for me, it's busted. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because I don't have a mk7 with all t3 legionaries, and my weapons are not all the same level, you punish me. I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG! SO STOP PUNISHING ME NOW! Seriously, this is the worst gaming company ever for customer service. Rovio, at the moment, you are a JOKE!

14. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

The simplest solution suggested is not allow people to use more than 1 MK level below the max MK. A simple UI update. It also prevent the high MK and/or training people from ever match up with the newbies too. Also prevent people carrying incredibly weak ship into infamy battles to ruin experiences for others.

15. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    good, now people will read my post! (pls SeaNavy not ruin it ;):p)
    so:
    to fix matchmaking:
    youll get an inventory that you can use any items you wamt. (just for events)
    the wepaons have a cap at the captain level of what youre at. (that means that mk1 cant deal 2000 dmg with blast cannon, maybe a max of 300-400)
    all trains must be selected. (youll get to reselect them--free to re select and the regular train progress will be added to the custom inventory)
    the ship that you have highest will be used as the main (eg, you have mk6 boat. all boats will be mk6 for the event)

16. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    dis'like'

now, read my post abuot how the event will ACTUALLY WORK-in the car+tiger hat post thingy

17. Dilligaf

Dilligaf Member

I'm mk5 shooter, I'm always paired with and against mk6 boats. Always picked on as I've got the lowest hp. They can have as much as 2k higher gs than me. It's not fun, it's rage inducing.
    Here's my solution: gs be based on dps for weapons with adjustments for crit chance and burn perks. The mk level of the ship should have a bigger impact on gs. Three length on stuns and shields should result in a higher gs, etc for hp, steel and healing abilities.
    This method would heavily punish the double mine boats.
    Also, mk5 should only get matched vs mk5 except in rare occasions. Right now it's rare for it to only be mk5. In normal games, mk level of the boat not a big issue, but in gs matched games, it's huge.

18. RaistAMG

RaistAMG Member

I was not playing it, because of the ridiculous seal clubbing lover rules rovio set events.

Decided to play

Got matched against a level 48 with maxed weapons.

I am a level ten

Game has failed. Will probably quit

Attached Files:

19. RaistAMG

RaistAMG Member

There is no use on suggesting fixes.

Rovio knows how it is working, have the data and the tools to fix, they don't because it is not the objective. Seal clubbers spend money on the game, those clubber will probably spend money due to frustration, it is a win win on short term.

As for long term, we all see it is not looking pretty. As per rovio report on declining revenues for battle Bay, and their decision to shift focus away from it.

20. RaistAMG

RaistAMG Member

Another match. This time, a level 50 on my side.

Everyone else level 10-15 and one level 50 with a weapon on level 20

And you cannot report him, even if he is exploiting the system, because rovio don't care. They even go to length to protect those players removing images that show their failure.

Attached Files:

Sidd gamer likes this.