1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

5V5 March of the Dead Perks -- What % Uncommon did you get?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by mar5hmello, 20 Mar 2019.

1. mar5hmello

mar5hmello Member

Just wondering what others experienced. I worked hard and got 705 coins and bought 17 perks. The game is supposed to be 72% Uncommon, 20% Rare, and 8% Epic.

Here's my results:

17 UNCOMMON! I guess I'm just unlucky!

I was hoping for at least one Epic.

Oh well. I guess that is how Battle Bay has always been. You feel like you're always playing catch up. It can be discouraging much of the time!

Last edited: 20 Mar 2019
    envylife and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I got 23 perks.
    • 1 Legendary (Fixer perk; stuck it on an unevolved item waiting for a rainy day in 2021 when I can try out a Fixer),
    • 1 Epic (RG perk; I already had 2 of them sitting on unevolved Rare and Epic items)
    • I upgraded 2 rare perks with rare event perks on inventory items I don't use. I scrapped some other rares as they were even less eventful.
    • After scrapping everything else, it was probably less gold than what I received in battle rewards gold grinding for a single perk box.
    I went into the event expecting the above, and was not disappointed. I figure even if I got a bunch of Epic perks, they'd probably be just as useless.

mar5hmello likes this.
  3. mar5hmello

mar5hmello Member

So basically, a waste of time. Like my results...

4. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    I actually got 50% Uncommon, 50% Epic. (Two of each.)

Just lucky, I imagine.

HAPPY SITHSHA and mar5hmello like this.
  5. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    Wait, what? How do you upgrade a Perk?

6. mar5hmello

mar5hmello Member

Very nice! Lucky definitely!

7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

In total I have received 8 legendary perks. 3 Fixer, 1 Big Bandage, 1 Gatling Gun, 1 Triple Torpedo, 1 Flare, 1 Mortar. I use only the last 2 items only for situational purposes, so utility wise it's an 80% waste. I received 4 of them pre-event-nerf, so obviously events weren't giving out too much as the devs claimed they were.

Giving out too much crap would be a better statement, particularly since the Big Bandage perk offers only 6% healing (same as Epic event perk) while the standard Epic healing perk gives 7.5%, the decrease in healing is barely offset by the +160 HP.

Replace and scrap!

Last edited: 21 Mar 2019
  8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I didn't bother with them at all. Perk rewards are absolute trash these days. I DID buy one for kicks... 100% uncommon then? XD

Nikkie!, mar5hmello and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  9. One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel New Member

My very first perk from this event was epic cover repair bolt after that I got like 12 or so uncommon perks in a row so I just started putting all my points toward ship piece's. I can't complain, I've been wanting that cover repair bolt perk for several months now.

mar5hmello likes this.
  10. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

I didn't have that much time to play the recent MoTD Event,but still I enjoyed playing it;).

So,out of the 8 perks I've got,7 were uncommon:confused:. I personally prefer that Rovio wants to play more and more everyday,but u know that most of us can't play all the time,right?:oops:

So,in this case,they have to increase the chance of getting Rare and Epic perks "A LOT". I'm saying not TOO much. Maybe like this:

50% uncommon
    30% rare
    20% epic

Here,we have to consider RNG too. Eventhough they've increased the perk drop chance,there is less probability that we would get the perk that WE WANT ,isn't it?

I hope the devs would see this and all I want is to make that perk box for 60 coins,ATLEAST useful for most of the players:)

mar5hmello likes this.