1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

+50% burn damage for grenade

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Stelmo, 10 Jun 2017.

1. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I finally got the Isak level 25 training perk I've been dreaming about, but it seems to have no effect.
    Usually when I hit my grenade for 1000 damage, my unlucky target will burn for 5 seconds at 100 extra damage per second.
    I was expecting that to go up to 150 per second with this new perk, but the damage has remained constant.

@Zeus am I missing something?

Last edited: 10 Jun 2017
  2. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

i dont have an answer, sorry, but instead a question for you.
    when you lvl up isak, do you go with the +10 points of dmg or +5% dmg? which is more effective?

3. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

+5% man. I figure as long as the base damage of your grenade is over 200, 5% of it will beat 10 points every time.

Last edited: 10 Jun 2017
    lolawola likes this.
  4. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Is there anybody out there?

5. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Uhhh This has never happened to me. Can you post a screenshot of the perk? Mabye It does do what you said.

Fiendish Fire likes this.
  6. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

7. Fiendish Fire

Fiendish Fire New Member

I've noticed the same thing Same goes for perks adding damage to cannons..it adds the damage but it takes it away from your next lvl up damage..meaning it will give you the 3% added damage when you equip the perk but the next lvl up damage amount stays the same when it should also go up the same amount ..since it doesn't your really only getting the added perk damage until you lvl your item up again. I'm sorry if I'm mistaken about how it works but this is definitely how it seems to me.

8. fmb59505

fmb59505 New Member

Developers, can you find a time to fix this shit? Or you are so busy to implement new ban system? greedy lazy bastards!

9. Fiesty Wombat

Fiesty Wombat Member

I just got notified that there have been adjustments made to grenade to fix "issues".

Hopefully this is on the list.

10. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Been in contact with Bennunator, will be fixed in the upcoming patch:)