1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

5 PLAYERS IN FLEET TOGETHER, IS IT POSSIBLE?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by -SeeKnDeStRoY-, 14 Nov 2017.

1. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

I was hoping that we can be in-fleet with all players that are involved in the battle. That way, only teamwork counts, cos every team can devise a strategy to beat the other team before battle.

It can open a path to GUILD WAR, too, where every guild has 5 registered players (with few substitutes) to battle, and they can plan their strategy ahead before battle and we can use a standing system like those in soccer league. 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and none for losing the battle. 1 battle per day and 1 season goes for 1 month.

I dont know maybe it is just my silly thinking

Firediddler and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Waa~ it's been thrown around way too many times i wanna plaay it that way whyyyy do i not use punctuation damn leave it i never get dev replies anyway

Firediddler likes this.