1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

49cc... why?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ian, 14 Jul 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    IMG_0619.PNG 49cc is a known infamy tanker, so to counter his tanking the game treats him like he has 3000 infamy, when in reality he has under 1000. Every battle he is matched to is instantly a 4v5, and it needs to be fixed. At this point I'm sure he's just trolling, especially considering his loadout of all tier 1 items :/
    Hopefully this is fixed, until then he will continue ruining games. We just obliterated his team of 4, and it was no fun. I've been matched in a game with him probably over 5 times, every time he is on the losing team. He makes sure to do a little bit of damage to avoid auto ban, but 90% of the time he's just stunning and freezing opponents.

2. Joseph Harrison

Joseph Harrison New Member

Dropping would be intentional, but what you are describing is far from intentional losingbof matches.

I didn't create the rule that matches are based off of your highest infamy for the current period. In fact I tried to fleet with a low level guy to get away from the 2500+ matches, but that did nothing. If I had better gear to use I'd use it, but unfortunately I do not and you'll all just have to suck it up until the end of the week.

3. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    How did you get to 3000 infamy in the first place then? Also, if it really isn't your fault and can't be helped, please just don't play until the week ends

4. Joseph Harrison

I had good gear (epics and legendary) that was appropriately leveled for the 3000+ infamy battles. Waiting on Rovio to get a response to my account restore as someone intentionally destroyed everything I had.

5. Joseph Harrison

I would have no issue with not playing at all until my gear is restored and in fact didn't at all for several days, but after waiting and waiting and waiting some more with no response I figured I maybas well start building up new gear. I figured once I got to the lower level infamy I'd be matched with folks near that level and prior to this last patch it was based off of current level. I think they changed that to prevent people from dropping really low and then banking cash and sugar on the way back up. I'm guessing they didn't think of this scenario of curing though.

6. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    That sucks to hear, hopefully you get appropriately matched after the season ends and you can build yourself back up

7. Joseph Harrison

Was just reading thr VIP chat and it sounds like the new rules make you stay in your current league for 2 seasons... If they won't give me my gear back, the least they could do is put me in a more appropriate league. They responded a short while ago that they've sent to the developers for review. I'm guessing because it was so many prices that there isn't an "easy" way to recover (holding thats the case)

8. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    How can somebody destroy everything you had? Please explain that as we don't want that happening to us.

I really feel sorry for you bro, I know how hard it is to get the proper equipment.

I have being in a couple of matches with you and thoght you were trolling, actually I reported you as such. Now I hope your case gets resolved soon.

I wish you well and good luck.

Ian likes this.
  9. Joseph Harrison

10. Joseph Harrison

Not 100% sure now, but initially I thought my son accessed my account through an install on his tablet and intentionally scrapped all of my stuff a little over a week ago. While I wasnt sure of his motive, thought it was revenge for being grounded. This was what I thought all the way up until my wife started acting strange when she saw me playing the other day.
    While she would know my swipe code for my phone and was alone with it for several days while I was away, I don't think she would know how to delete items and so it would be hard to believe if she did it that she acted alone.... In any case I can't get either of them to admit to it and its illegal to torture for information where I live, so I am at the mercy of Rovio to get my gear returned.

11. Jerbears

Jerbears Active Member

Lol, sounds like you better start buying flowers on a regular basis to keep the vase full ;)

Mamamyers, Helius Maximus and Ian like this.
  12. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    LOL may be BB the cause of a divorce any time soon?

I thought it was some kind of a glitch, to bad it was an actual person messing with your gear.

Hope you get it back soon.

Cheers!

13. Joseph Harrison

Probably should... She has motive for sure with the time and monies spent on Battle Bay and not her

14. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    This story is so funny. I feel bad for you but....LOLOLOL

Mamamyers likes this.
  15. Joseph Harrison

So now I know what happened and it was before I even left! The wife unplugged my charger the night before so that I would leave it at home to charge when I went to the store the next day. When I was gone, she got into it and was initially just going to uninstall the game thinking that would "fix the issue", but my son volunteered the info that the game is online amd she would have to delete everything to "fix the issue"... She apparently paid him $20 to do the work and then uninstalled the game.... I left and thought nothing of it until I returned and thought the damage was done on my sons tablet because it installed using my account and i found out that he could (and had been previously accessed my account from it).

16. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

That is a cruel thing to do, I hope you get your stuff back.

17. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    If thats true thats fcked up
    She should just play with you.

But no offense...story sounds weird

18. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Bitches be crazy!

Whole family coming together to perform a Battle Bay intervention :) Ill suggest you sell some of her shoes over EBay and use the money for pearls!

behumble, lakshya and Helius Maximus like this.
  19. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I don't buy the story. I've seen you use epics one game commons the next game. Screenshot your inventory...

20. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Its beyond doubt that he was an infamydropper - Seen him suicide ample times on low mk ships. That doesn't necessarily equate to this story being false though, there wouldn't be much point in running a complete lvl 1 setup at 1k infamy when you get zero gold+sugar & are matched up against 2.5k infamy players anyway.