1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

2 Big Shields

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by saracollins, 24 Jul 2017.

1. saracollins

saracollins New Member

Anyone has equiped 2 big shields on any kind of boat? I have one epic t2 and one legendary. Should I scrap one or keep both?

2. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Keep both. Almost all ships can use them as viable blue slots. I use one on my shooter, as do many people. All defenders use them.

3. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    Only the Shooter and Defender can hold 2 big shields. But they are the only blue items with 2 slot points which means they are absolutely necessary in almost every high level ship, even speeders and enforcers

4. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Yeah, I didn't mean that they could hold 2 shields at once. I meant that at least one shield is useful on all boats. And shooter and defender can use 2.

5. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

i haven't seen anyone equip 2 bigshields, not even defenders. i think its ok to scrap the t2 epic if you need parts