1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

1v1 Matchmaking Woes; Will we ever experience true balanced matchmaking on the waves?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jenarall, 29 Jun 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

Why am I, barely AceIII being matched up against Nightmare members with legendary load outs, some even with Mk7 ships. These events are making me draw away from the game more. I don’t mind the events, but please fix the match making, it’s been an outcry for far too long now and it is more than obvious with these 1vs1’s how obvious this problem is becoming. The Devs are always trying to convince us that they are doing it the right way, I think they need to listen to the community and not what they think is right, and from reading other post I’m not the only person having these problems!

Edit; I forgot to mention; Gearscores for legendaries are way too low, how can they not figure out this is a contributing problem?

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I call this the "Seal-Clubbing Event."

3. FluxFox

FluxFox New Member

864A7D8D-A85E-4761-A4B2-F812DACA6965.png 1B43B19D-7247-4A47-BEC7-3D443D182D98.png B7B62D1B-A1DC-4CA2-AF92-D5A87DE7C9EA.png I know I’m not awesome at this game and my setup isn’t anything special...I just level what I enjoy using...but...do I really need to be every higher level players punching bag? Seems like I’d get a decent match at least some of the time...I’m not looking to get lower levels to beat up on, I haven’t even tried to game the system and lower my gear score or whatever...but I have no chance against mk6s and 7s...I’ve kinda just given up on this event...hope the next is playable...

4. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

Wow, that's the most bullshit matchmaking I've ever seen. Stay strong, buddy.

5. FluxFox

FluxFox New Member

It’s gotta get better some time right? Lol

6. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

They will never look into this as they still can't figure out how to match on basis of gear score. They all say its pure gear score but this ain't gear score matchmaking.

7. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I wonder how long it took for the matchmaking to find that 1 opponent for him.

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.