1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

1300 Infamy Shooter MK2 setup and routines

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by waileongLAH, 14 May 2017.

1. waileongLAH

waileongLAH New Member

Hi fellow bay warriors,

This setup got me to 1300 infamy in around 550 battles played. Here I'm starting to face players with MK4 ships with 2-3k health and hard hitting weapons.

So my routine is to play as a flanker. I don't like the idea of sticking together as opponents at this level will have decent torpedoes and mortars that hits like a truck. Get in around the side and try to land my fire bomb, kite back with my cannons. Rinse and repeat, that's all I did to get to 1300 infamy. Sometimes when I'm on a losing streak I like to switch up for a Fixer MK2.

Not sure if I'll be able to go higher with my current F2P setup, so please feel free to give some criticism or feedback.

Attached Files:

2. Razerx100

Razerx100 Member

Imo put a Standard Shield instead of Bandage. Bandage is kinda useless imo. About 20HP in 5 seconds. 1 Cannon hit from enemy will do more than 200. 200/20=10x5=50 seconds. So you'll need 50 seconds to heal that amount without taking any not hit. Getting 200 HP instead from a Standard Shield feels better for me.
    Bandage will be good after you got a lots of HP and more Defense slots. Or can be good on Speeder, since you can run away , heal and come back without taking hit. Which you can't with slow Shooter

3. GG.Easy

GG.Easy New Member

Hey, could you help with my Shooter setup. I am floating between 500 and 600 infame and I can't go any higher. Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Id go 3 cannons and drop turbo for shield
    Nothing wrong with your gear tbh..

Never be first into combat, you are probably pushing too hard

GG.Easy likes this.