1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

10x rivalry feature not working properly

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Terry Morgan, 3 Mar 2018.

1. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

just ran first quest of new board. Used 3 bc and had bc quest selected. Dealt 10,377 total damage in the win and only got 66,438 in contribution on BC quest. I'm no math major but 10x10,377 should be 103,770 contributions as advertised. Noticed this on other weapon quests as well not giving the 10 x. I was not fleeted nor did i have any extra boosts. Game id #MCXVSQVP. Hope this helps to properly fix rival so everyone gets their proper hard earned credit.

Turkett

2. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Did u use a differnt weapon lol, only the damage u did with blast counts. If u use 2 or more weapons, then it is not glitch or problem, the system is working well ( unless u used two or more blast)

3. Terry Morgan

No it is total damage you get 10x that if you use a bc. You can get damage credit even if you don't have a bc at all. You just get 10x if you equip a bc. All quests are redesigned this way now for weapons and ships. Read the quest description carefully. Thanks

Turkett

Da Carronade King likes this.
  4. Terry Morgan

Actually i had three bc equipped so it doesn't stack bonus either. Just testing it.

Turkett

5. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    I am pretty sure that only the bc part of the damage gets times 10. The other weapon damage is added as times 1.
    @The Grim Repair do u know what it actually is

6. Terry Morgan

That would make sense to me but it is not apparent the way the quest tool tip is worded. Clarification would help.

Turkett

Da Carronade King likes this.
  7. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Any comments devs

8. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure only the specific weapons for the quest will get u 10x bonus, The damage form other weapons will only get u 1x boost. Hence ur getting 66k damage boost instead of 100k.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  9. Miika

Miika Game Lead

The descriptions says “Deal X damage. Use blast cannon for 10x contribution”. It means when you use blast cannon you get damage done with that weapon multiplied by 10x. Not all damage.

10. Terry Morgan

Thanks for clarifying. Much appreciated.

Turkett