1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

0 star ?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by EVOQ-R, 23 Dec 2018.

1. EVOQ-R

EVOQ-R New Member

624C1F62-7E1E-4808-8EFA-E38E0F50382B.png 9FA5266C-3987-485D-9D7C-BD61A5221B3A.png 74C523F1-344D-492B-9E89-0F74A3C413BB.png My top infamy is around 3200, I lose lots of matches for mission in using the other boat that I am not familiar. I don’t know how the system works, but punish players by this way is ridiculous!

Fish likes this.
  2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Yup you obviously lost too much infamy and face the tanking penalty. You get your rewards back when you climb back a little bit (approximately 800 below your top infamy).

What can you learn from this? Don't use weird ships or items on infamy battles now that we have almost non-stop events. You can do so in event battles and lose nothing.

TheAntiSnipe and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  3. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

No, because some players did this and made the matchmaking unfair, so now you can earn 0~1 star and only have 50% battle rewards.
    This will keep happening until your infamy back to about 2200 to 2400.

(Well English only is the rule...:()

4. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Long standing annoyance (understated I’m sure) for many innocent players caught by this.

Hoping that the 4.2 update with changes to game modes will eliminate this from the game and let everyone who is trying their best to win get their rewards.

Elyport and Sifa like this.
  5. EVOQ-R

EVOQ-R New Member

There are too much reason to cause dropping infamy. Games ware made for happy not confusing.

6. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

Yup, you have been Flagged for sudden dramatic infamy drop.

Not sure how long the reward punishment is (you won't get same amount of gold and sugar).

As for stars, you will have to be less than 900 away from your highest infamy lvl.

You were 3200 so until you get back to 2300+ there will be no stars.

The problem I have with it is that you are never cautioned or notified that you have been flagged.

BB justice. Guilty for tanking infamy, intentionally or not. Punishment applied without any chance of appeal (or at least I have never had the opportunity to appeal)

Search the forums, there are several threads discussing the issue.

Get your infamy up or it will take at least 3 weeks until you drop to lower league and you can earn again.

Good Luck, and welcome to the club.

7. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Yeah, but because some players did drop infamy to get rewards easier, and other player who played with him/her are not happy.
    (Someone said that no caution is to let players remember the punishment.)

Last edited: 23 Dec 2018
  8. EVOQ-R

EVOQ-R New Member

2F4C5E1D-A875-4ED5-A178-71B8D0BD97D0.png F249248E-4233-4ECE-903B-18CF4C1AEDA3.png I had played this game for almost 2 years. When this game just released, infamy is important, that means players’ skill, experience, power of weapons, and only 6 levels of boat.
    Nowadays, so many events to get better weapons and plugins, i think infamy just a number.

9. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

U need to get to a higher infamy to get better rewards from the league. Grinding in these events to get a single leg perk and that too uncertain whether i will use it is a big no for me. So i only rely on getting to nightmare to upgrade my current legs.
    In short... Infamy counts.