1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

“Speedy” Cannon Damage vs “Speedy” Cannon Damage

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fish, 27 Sep 2018.

1. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

A6438EBB-D1A1-493C-9C81-D22E5DED2ACE.jpeg

23D45026-CA11-4EE7-A39D-7C33A6AB1DD4.jpeg
    One of the perk prizes for the new event has the same name as a previous event’s perk prize but they are quite differnent. If we have both can we use them on the same weapon or does having the same name prevent that? I know we were previously told that we can’t use 2 event perks with the same name on the same item, but I’m just curious if the actual rule is based on the common name that we see or the system name/ID for the perk (which obviously must be different to allow both to exist in the database with different properties).

Last edited: 27 Sep 2018
  2. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

First one is for all cannons, the new one is only for standard cannon... Don't see why you can't use both on a standard cannon tbh!

Fish likes this.
  3. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I’m hoping that’s the way it is (although I guess it doesn’t really matter until I get one of the new ones)

4. Weeze

Weeze Well-Known Member

Almost positive you won't be able to use both on the same standard cannon. Directly on the perk it says... Unique fit - only one perk with this name can be fit on each item. They have identical names so guessing only one will be allowed to be equipped.

ShipCrusherCz and Fish like this.
  5. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I’m sure you are right - unlikely an accident that they have the same name. But it will be mildly annoying to have to use pearls to pry the existing one off a cannon to put the new one on for roughly the same benefit just so I can use the original on another item (since the new one will only work on the cannon)

I guess we will know for sure in a few hours.

6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

We need a You vs The guy she told you not to worry about meme here, stat:p:D:cool:

7. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I can confirm, you can have both “Speedy” Cannon Damage perks on one Cannon. I believe the correct rule isn’t that you can’t have two with the same name on an item, but you can’t have two of the same perk regardless of rarity on an item (name doesn’t matter).

With both on, my cannon is now slightly faster than my sniper cannon.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.