1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice
CrizR
Last Activity:
16 Jun 2018

Followers 1

Birthday:
March 16
Home Page:

Share This Page

CrizR

Member, Male

MMR is just a number !! 1 Jun 2017

CrizR was last seen:
16 Jun 2018
    1. DeeMeester
      DeeMeester
      Hey CrizR, we're starting a bae watch site and looking for a writer or two to help write articles. You interested? You will be a full partner in the project and I'll be the one building the site and helping with article idea formulation/proofreading and editing. Probably only start with like 3 articles a week. Hit me up if interested. Peace out man, Dee (Seth)
      1. CrizR
        CrizR
        I would've loved to be a part of this, but I'm starting my first ever full time job from 9th Aug, so I have no idea how much active I'll be or free time I'll have after that(at least for the first few weeks). I don't want to let down anyone after I promise to work for something. Thanks for considering me tho, I'll be closely following you guys and hopefully I can involve with you in future tournaments.
        1 Aug 2017
        DeeMeester likes this.
      2. CrizR
        CrizR
        Also I'm not a great writer ;) as English is not my first language.
        1 Aug 2017
        DeeMeester likes this.
      3. DeeMeester
        DeeMeester
        Gratz on the job man! I completely understand. I'm looking forward to your feedback on the tournament :))
        1 Aug 2017
        CrizR likes this.
    2. CrizR
      CrizR
      MMR is just a number !!
  • About

Birthday:
    March 16
    Home Page:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/battlebay

Signature