1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice
rlxgenerate
Last Activity:
22 Jun 2017

Share This Page

rlxgenerate

Active Member, Male

rlxgenerate was last seen:
22 Jun 2017
    1. JDAR
      JDAR
      Lol me and you are no longer the top forums users
    2. Ana Beatriz
      Ana Beatriz
      I'm sorry I was angry, I was suspended for a week, I finished this week of suspension and my account is still suspended, you are very inrresponsible, you think I play, I want my account still today, or else I will denounce the game and Rovio, Find a way because the week is past, nickname my account "VÃO TOMAR NO CÚ"
    3. ...darktail...
      ...darktail...
      This game now starts to be more like clash royale....Now in this game EVERY BODY have a leggendary item!This item are OverPowerd....Im playing this game for a long while, BUT now its not the same game...Now is really difficult to grow up with the infamity....becouse of the players which have the leggendary items!....I'd like too to have a leggendary item too....but only the people with money can afford them
    4. Leo::12
      Leo::12
      How to send a kill message to team targeting a specific opponent team player
    5. Katia heredia
      Katia heredia
      Alguien me podría decir porque no puedo hablar en el chat ? Del juego
    6. Harshuuuuuu
      Harshuuuuuu
      My account was suspened today ... for my infamy tanking ... but had to drop so my small brother can play ... i just permenantly dropped .....!! I need my suspension to go out soon
      1. Harshuuuuuu
        Harshuuuuuu
        That does effect a lot to my progress iwant it to go out as soon as possible
        22 Jun 2017
      2. Harshuuuuuu
        Harshuuuuuu
        Plz help me some one
        22 Jun 2017
    7. Ana Beatriz
      Ana Beatriz
      Problems, today or yesterday I had the account suspended, because my infamy was low, I did not inflict any rules of the game, I see no harm in descending infamy so it is better to solve this or else I will bring the game to justice and ROVIO, you know I get this cause, right?
      1. rlxgenerate
        rlxgenerate
        so you're saying you had low infamy and the game thought you were farming resources at a low level. I know it's been a problem and the dev's are trying to combat it. Let me know if I can help.
        22 Jun 2017
        Ana Beatriz likes this.
      2. Ana Beatriz
        Ana Beatriz
        My account is suspended, I think everyone has their way of playing. I just wanted resources to call ace
        22 Jun 2017
      3. Ana Beatriz
        Ana Beatriz
        Could you help me, yes, taking the suspension, or I denounce the game.
        22 Jun 2017
    8. Winning medic
      Winning medic
      I have problems
      1. rlxgenerate
        rlxgenerate
        what's up? what's wrong i guess is the better question?
        12 Jun 2017
    9. PAPAFIGO
      PAPAFIGO
      Because this game does not have the option to choose your team or war between clans.
      Rovil should pay particular attention to this subject. I'm sorry for English, I'm Brazilian.
      1. rlxgenerate
        rlxgenerate
        I have a feeling that they'll add this feature into this game. we have to give the company time to implement everything but for now, we just have to wait. be patient my friend.
        4 Jun 2017
    10. Abhishek
      Abhishek
      How to evolve weapons
      1. rlxgenerate
        rlxgenerate
        ?? Thanks for following...
        How to evolve weapons? I made a video on that if you need help or just want to chat about it.
        29 May 2017
    11. JDAR
      JDAR
      Hey what's your infamy? I'm around 1100-1300 with mk3s if you are too hmu for platoons
      1. View previous comments...
      2. JDAR
        JDAR
        Ahh that's ok idd still platoon with you
        25 May 2017
      3. rlxgenerate
        rlxgenerate
        look forward to it. are we friends in game?
        25 May 2017
      4. JDAR
        JDAR
        I not that Ik of
        25 May 2017
    12. JDAR
      JDAR
      Hey your the 2nd guy to hit 200 posts nice job
      1. rlxgenerate likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. rlxgenerate
        rlxgenerate
        Lol, that's cool. I've got you in likes...but it's not a race. Cool. Glad to be active in the forums. I love this game though it does grind my gears sometimes.
        24 May 2017
        JDAR likes this.
      4. JDAR
        JDAR
        Yes it does
        And ya I saw you had me on likes I've made a few unpopular comments lol
        25 May 2017
      5. rlxgenerate
        rlxgenerate
        I try to be as neutral as possible on the forums...though sometimes I can't hold back so I try to be as professional as I can while getting my point across...some people just want to rant and don't know what's going on. They people like us to keep it "real".
        25 May 2017
  • About

Signature

Hey y'all, check out my youtube channel, thanks!!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIbv40TbBYtyNoLYGl0ZleQ

Keep Calm and Battle On!!!