1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice
NaruDestroyer
Last Activity:
5 May 2018
Birthday:
25 Feb 1991 (Age: 33)

Share This Page

NaruDestroyer

Member, Male, 33

Finally touching 3500 infamy after a really long period of being hard stuck below 3000 :) Facing Nightmares now. 15 Jan 2018

NaruDestroyer was last seen:
5 May 2018
    1. NaruDestroyer
      NaruDestroyer
      Finally touching 3500 infamy after a really long period of being hard stuck below 3000 :) Facing Nightmares now.
    2. NaruDestroyer
      NaruDestroyer
      Going MK5 soon so I can enter Ace league.
    3. NaruDestroyer
      NaruDestroyer
      Love this Game. Trying to build a good guild full of good and active players.
  • About

Birthday:
    25 Feb 1991 (Age: 33)
    I became addicted to this game as soon as I started playing it. As difficult as it is, it is amazingly wonderful. I have crossed 10 thousand battles now, and I have decided to give back as much as I can to the ever-growing community of Battle Bay. I created my channel in YouTube with a clear purpose to give the lovely people of Bay good gameplays to watch and learn from. I have received help from friends and fellow players. I am and will be always thankful to them :)