1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice
BOOTYWRECKA
Last Activity:
15 Feb 2020

Following 1

Birthday:
3 Feb 1989 (Age: 35)

Share This Page

BOOTYWRECKA

Member, Male, 35

Sinking 28 Oct 2018

BOOTYWRECKA was last seen:
15 Feb 2020
    1. BOOTYWRECKA
    2. Bay Bison
      Bay Bison
      Ya bro you didn't catch my message I'm not saying anything about ban duct tape fixer or even they fix us my point is we make a strategy when we saw a fixer on our side assumed that they fix my point is we have to know that we've a DT fixer at startup so we can change our strategy and also I said in my post earlier that Duct tape strategy also is good just understand my message!
      1. BOOTYWRECKA
        BOOTYWRECKA
        Right on man I understand what your saying. My head kind of went all of the place, sorry bro. It would make thing s easier if they made it so we knew b4 hand I agree. Because then I wouldn’t have to try and remember everyone and what they’re running. My apologies if my post came off the wrong way
        1 Sep 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    3 Feb 1989 (Age: 35)

Signature

Here...fishy....fishy