1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Still glitching on damage.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Dallas, 28 May 2017.

1. Dallas

Dallas New Member

Ny internet connection is great. I do so many battles at a time and still with point blank shots and direct hits. The big Berta, blast cannon and railgun will not do any damage.
    Also sick of getting friend requests from noob players while I'm at captain lv34.
    Also sever lack of parts, sugar and gold to level up/ evolve and train can be received in this game. How does a level 15 player have legendary items and players that are 30+ only get rare and epic items if even lucky.

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  2. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Same here mate. I keep getting friend request all the time from people on the bay - not fun. I also find parts too expensive and it is ridiculous that lv 10-20 has legendary weapons and most oldschoolers doesn't if they haven't paid about thousand to get very few of them. Regular workers/students can't afford that and it is really unfair.

But the biggest problem in this topic: I have also seen that direct hit from my blast cannon doesn't deal any dmg but my internet and ping is the same as always and normally dealing dmg on those situations. I even see how my blast cannon bullet lands right middle of the enemy ship and it "explodes" - should deal dmg - but nothing happens. Hopefully at least this gets somehow fixed if possible on the next update

Cheers :cool:

BowenQ and Dallas like this.
  3. Dallas

Dallas New Member

There bound to be many glitches after opening this game world wide but it seems the people that have been playing this game before it was given its global release have been getting screwed over the most.
    I hope things get fixed soon. Maybe team up on the seas and battle away. Cheers bud
    My tag is realbadeggs

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  4. TheRedSpeeder

This dmg dealing bug is annoying, I get that, and hopefully it will be fixed but it luckily is only temporary and doesn't appear in every match.

I have actually played since 6 months after beta launch so I know what you mean. We still must remember that development group is really small and problems/game updates are not coming so often because of that. Still I hope they will fix p2w players huge advantage versus p2progress and f2p players. Some kind of possibility to choose which weapons you get to make a progress better would help a lot and p2w wouldnt be then only ones making progress.

Cheers :cool:

5. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

m
    Maybe you hit on the Tesla Shield?

6. TheRedSpeeder

on shooter or speeder who just run out of tesla shield?

7. Miika

Miika Game Lead

The non-registering bullets are not a glitch and there is nothing really we can do to change that. It is lag. It happens because you see situation differently than the server, and while the bullet hits on your screen, it does not hit on the server because in reality the ship was not where you saw it to be.

Movement is the main reason for this and because of this the issue happens more often with speeders because they travel faster. However, this can actually also happen even with stationary ships because the waves move the ships vertically all the time, so it might be that on the server your bullet goes over the ship for example.

Miathan and TheRedSpeeder like this.
  8. TheRedSpeeder

Okay, got it. Thank you for clearing this out :)

9. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

more and more players are playing this game everyday. i have a high-speed internet, but still experience lag. hopefully rovio can improve on their servers to handle all these people and the amazing graphics :)

10. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Like I said there is not really anything we can do. This is not caused by the servers but it is connection lag.

11. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

This has never happened to me. Ever.